- Do not enter the Sports Hall before the organiser arrives nor remain in it after 12 noon.
- Junior Members must be collected from inside the hall building (not the car park)
- Children must wear non-marking trainers for play and are expected to wear sports clothes.
- No jeans!
- Other rules are as set out in the constitution
- Parents should attend one of their child’s sessions each term.
The club has racquets for children to use for the first few sessions, but it is recommended that your child buy a racquet after this time (advice can be given as to the type and price most suitable). Shuttles will be provided.