Coaches need not be excellent badminton players! All you need is a certain amount of enthusiasm and a coaching course at Badminton England, which the club pays for.
- Turn up regularly (in coordination with other coaches)
- Make the children practise particular shots for a while.
- Let the children have fun.
- Take the register.
- Stay up to date with children’s individual requirements (e.g. no photography)
- Pass membership forms on to the membership secretary
- Buy shuttlecocks
- Write Duke of Edinburgh assessments